Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day Off

So after 8 days of work I finally had a day off. I was all excited and couldn't sleep so I ended up watching The Bachelor on Hulu at 6 am this morning. After that I was like, you know what, I'm going to the dentist. I have my own dental tools from Walmart so the hygienist was all beaming that I didn't have any fur in my teeth ;) No cavities. And just wait- it gets more exciting! My dentist has a facebook group- "The NO Cavity Club". It's a real big deal (and honor) since they post pictures of the patient and everything. So not only did my beady eyed morning face get a picture posted on facebook, I also got a coupon for a free hot dog....Ok so after that I went to the Cannon Center (I am not proud) to have lunch with my sister (the Cannon Center is where all the BYU freshman eat. It has the essence of a fancy The Sizzler mixed with a cruise ship buffet). It was "Chocolate Day" so they had a chocolate fountain, chocolate cookies-wait do I need to explain this?? Anyway it was like the reincarnation of the cartoon Kathy in there- all the girls buzzing about how, "chocolate makes everything betta", "who needs a boyfriend on chawc-a-let day?" and then just random smatterings of the word, "chocolate!?!!" (in this story they have Jersey accents). Anyway did I mention I usually see about 7 girls with capes and fingerless mitten gloves when I go there? (I'm not judging- just presenting facts ;) Ok so then Hannah and I went to matinee of Just go with It. Yep the Adam Sandler/Jennifer Aniston movie. Was it made up of one unlikely love scenerio after another? Of course! It was like being in 7th grade where before I would go to sleep I would create scenarios involving my crush of the moment (what if we had to be on an island where the law made us be boyfriend and girlfriend and there was a prom that we had to go to and there was a dance contest and....blah blah blah). Anyway Jennifer Aniston can't act, Brooklyn Decker made me want to tan/regret Chocolate Day, and Adam Sandler was adorable and delivered the same raunchy jokes. BUT I was entertained and knew what I was getting into. Such an eventful day. Oh and while I am writing this, I found a lollipop stick in my hair. For shame.... Anyway, anticipate the next post that will likely be about my new found obsession with Justin Beiber! -L

2 comments:

Laura said...

hahahahaha oh what a day! Congrats on the no cavities. I've had at least 50 in my day... I can't wait for your JB post. Oh and thanks for "waking wookies" with me.

Moddy Bee said...

miss you...i want ice cream from the blah blah blah byu cafeteria. we had such a great time with you guys. love you!