Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Love Real Housewives of NYC!!!

         It's almost 7 right now and while I'm looking on the computer to see if that specific eyeshadow I want is back in stock, Beverly Hills housewives come on. The re-run I am watching features an anorexic burnt raisin throwing a $50,000 party for a girl who is turning 4. What the heck (although I have to admit seeing them this well off makes me want to get old and have my own salary). Most of the time these little series sort of bore me (Real Housewives of New Jersey) or bother me with their attitude (Real Housewives of Atlanta), or they annoyingly bring in their secretly gay husbands and brag about how they are being cougars (Real Housewives of DC). However, Real Housewives of NYC  is a gem that stands out among these. Don't beleieve me? Then why did Bethany get her own show ;) ??? -Maren

1 comment:

LHM said...

Maren you posted!!!!! :) Lauren