Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Yep...

Typical Saturday night- solo at the grocery store in sweats, no make-up, and greasy hair (looking like a meth addict or a character on "King of the Hill"....don't judge). Everything is waaay over-priced; Funyuns for $4.00 are you kidding me??? Who do they think they are- Doritos??? Bleh what to do?? Just ended up getting a liter of Squirt and running into 7 people I know at the store (they always caught me in the Little Debbie section). Sometimes you need a night alone so you can live on Hulu while eating licorice for dinner. Call me crazy, but I get tired of  scoping out neon parties where 24 year old men parade around in lime green and shutter shades (nothing says commitment like Shutter shades). Now off to my Redbox about alien abductions...tootles (I saw them say "tootles" on "The Kardashians" and I think I'm gonna make it my thing ;) -L

1 comment:

LHM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.