Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blerg!

         This is the first official post on the LHM blog! Before this really becomes a thing, here are somethings we feel like we need to explain:
1.We are three sisters living in California, Utah, and Hawaii. We love fashion, reading, laughing, observing, watching movies, The Kardashians and sass!!!  We are in a way like Liz Lemon, Scarlett O'Hara, Grace Kelly, and The Kardashians, (hey this is our blog- we can write what we want!!)
2. There are 3 (and we're all very different) of us, so don't think this is one person.
3. We will say whatever the hey we want on here, but don't get all excited and expect to see cussing and what-not. We have boundaries!
4. There might be a lil' wisdom and advice and opinions on here every now and then. You're welcome :)
Love, LHM

1 comment:

Cheri Sharp said...

Um, hello! We don't really know each other that well, but I have been meaning to update my family blog and was looking for blogs to add under "Blogs I Follow" and I started looking at my mom's blog and seeing who's blogs she follows and I stumbled upon your blog. (I think that was a very long run on sentence. Sorry Miss Lauren.) I got curious and started reading a couple posts and I seriously was cracking up. I hope you don't mind if I add your hilarious and sometimes touching blog to the list of blogs that I follow. :)