Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Coke Rewards

So one of the more alarming facts about me is that I collect My Coke Rewards points. Basically you look under the caps of Coke products and then enter them into your account (at a whopping 3 points a pop). You can get anything from 3,000 point inflatable Coca-Cola beach balls to 450 point Fanta sweatbands.With glorious prizes like these, I don't know why more people don't participate!?!! Anyway, the reason I started this like 4 years ago was to get the coveted Diet Coke 25th Anniversary sterling silver charm. Alas they discontinued it before I had the points :(  Now all they have is a dinky non-sterling silver Fanta charm bracelet. So I need advice; should I spend my points on the bracelet, or wait for better prizes????   -L

2 comments:

LHM said...

Hehe yes I know I am being stupid posting this on our own blog, but if you want my advice, I say you work towards that Fanta charm. Who knows? Maybe you lie about it not being sterling silver and sell it on ebay?
-MM1

LHM said...

I don't even work towards it- I have more than enough points (coke rewards snob). hmmm it better be 100% sterling or I aint buying.