Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

So, I am now a proud owner of a laptop. If the truth must be told, I accidentally stepped on my last one, fondly known as "Dinosaur". It was big and breathy and was always overheating and having meltdowns if I left it on the carpet for too long. I was using my sisters for 4 months but when she moved back home last week..... Anyway, I have a MacBook! Yay for impulse buys! So is it alarming that I really only wanted a laptop because I was missing all of my shows? They were neglected and I can't handle not being in the know for all those characters! Also, I have a book recommendation: The Guernsey Literacy and Potato Peel Pie Society. First off, it just sounds literary and important. The title is so satisfying to say. This is a girl book, but I believe many an easygoing guy would also enjoy it as well. It's perfect for when you're in the mood to pretend you are British. Well I'm off to work so just believe me when I say read the book (yes I'm aware this was a horrible review. It sounds like I'm a fourth grader.) -Lauren

No comments: