Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Post of a Lady


After writing about how I barfed up sour milk ( that story HAD to be told), I decided to write a classy yet feminine post. I work in department store for Estee Lauder (part-time), so I have discovered new favorites:

Advanced Night Repair: I got a free lipgloss from my boss for memorizing it's three benefits. They are boring, but the serum is amazing!!!!


MAC: Gaga 2 lipstick. Best nude color. Flattering for all


Idealist Scrub: thermal scrub that refines your skin.  Real relaxing ;)
Bronze Goddess: shimmery and light-weight! Best bronzer.
Jasmine, gardenia, cucumber, and candied rose petals. I finally found a perfume I love (usually I'm a weirdo and like the smell of men's cologne on me better ...nuuthing don't judge).
More later!   -L


No comments: